Tendring Community Transport has achieved its success through working in partnership with others. Listed below are our partners and supporters.
We would like to hear from groups, organisations and individuals who would like to work with us to develop our transport services for the benefit of Tendring District's most residents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 01255 436962.
- Essex County Council (ongoing revenue funding since 1994)
- Central Government (via ECC) for Rural Bus Challenge funding (2004-2007)
- Community Initiatives Fund - ECC's contribution toward new minibus for children and younger people.
- Tendring Interaction Neighbourhood Management Partnership Board.
- North East Essex Primary Care Trust - funding contribution toward the Hospital Hopper 2004-2012 (partnership funding April 2008 which has been extended to 2012).
- Colchester Catalyst Charity - for project funding support over many years.
Social Car Scheme Partners
- Volunteer Centre Tendring (part funded by ECC) Tel: 01255 427888
- Family Support Brightlingsea (part funded by ECC) Tel: 01206 303702
- Frinton Christian Community Care (part funded by ECC) Tel: 01255 677000
- Frinton Silver Circle (part funded by ECC) Tel: 01255 852000
- Family Support Clacton (part funded by ECC) Tel: 01255 432132
- Bradfield Social Cars (part funded by ECC) Tel: 01255 427888 (run by Volunteer Centre Tendring)
Supporters, past and present
- Signs made Easy - for livery support
- Awards for All - for funding support
- Colchester Fire Swim - for two child safety seats
- Community Fund (Lottery) - for four replacement minibuses year 2000
- Community Transport Association UK - for funding for training
- Lloyds TSB Foundation - for funding support
- Local Businesses who have supported our small fundraising events
- Tendring Primary Care Trust (now North Essex Primary Care Trust - for funding support
- The Buffalo Lodges at Clacton and Harwich - for funding support
- The Clacton Round Table - for funding support
- The Clacton Carnival - for funding support
- The Clacton Rotary Club - for funding support
- The Clacton Lions Club - for funding support
- Frinton & Walton Town Council for its kind donation
- The Thorne Family for their fundraising activities for TCT
- The Brightlingsea Carnival Committee 2007 - for funding contribution
- Our passengers - for their customer loyalty and many kindnesses
- Tendring Youth Assembly - for assisting TCT to identify the key transport issues related to younger people and children.
- Tendring District Youth Council - for assisting TCT to identify the transport needs of younger people and children and their work with the Transport and Access to Services Working Sub Group
- Extended Schools Co-ordinators Maryon Pape and Audrey Haggis for working with us to identify the transport needs of children and younger people.
- Royal British Legion (Clacton branch)
- Our sincere thanks to the hundreds of individuals including: our volunteers and staff and, suppliers. We thank them for their loyalty and support.